Wanted: Stock for FX2000

Difficult for an international forum due to all the different rules, regulations and shipping issues, but nontheless, a place to flog your (FX Airguns) related stuff.

Wanted: Stock for FX2000

Postby Ajm on Tue May 05, 2020 10:33 pm

looking out for a stock for the fx2000.

if anyone has something they are looking to sell, be in touch!

Thanks!
Ajm

Re: Wanted: Stock for FX2000

Postby rickster on Tue May 25, 2021 9:54 pm

I have a beach stock for sale in good condition. £50.00 plus postage or I know for a new walnut stock for sale for Webley version - Gary Cane stock. He had two, I bought one and it is excellent. Same design as original but you will need to drill two holes - for FX version - one for the pressure gauge and one for the other stock screw. £275 mine was, delivered. super quality. I have pics of the stock that they still have - pm me if you are interested in either.
many thanks

Rick
rickster

Re: Wanted: Stock for FX2000

Postby Ajm on Tue May 25, 2021 10:18 pm

rickster wrote:I have a beach stock for sale in good condition. £50.00 plus postage or I know for a new walnut stock for sale for Webley version - Gary Cane stock. He had two, I bought one and it is excellent. Same design as original but you will need to drill two holes - for FX version - one for the pressure gauge and one for the other stock screw. £275 mine was, delivered. super quality. I have pics of the stock that they still have - pm me if you are interested in either.
many thanks

Rick

i have a beech stock on mine already, yes lets take a look at the gary cane version if you have any pics?

Regards
Ajm

Return to Trade, buy and sell